Responsible for ensuring the success and reconciliation of show and event productions by coordinating the logistical, personnel and financial aspects of the Production department while supporting & collaborating with the Production Director and Production Manager with thorough & detailed preparation.
• Must ensure positive and creative environment for the Production Department and Venue location.
• Book, train, assist and support production department personnel with job functions as needed.
• Responsible for adhering to the budget and tracking the financial aspects of department to include cash consolidation.
• Create and maintain inventory and maintenance log. Ensure all procedures are cost effective.
• Create and maintain global production timeline with Production Director and Managers inclusive of load in, show and load out.
• Create daily show schedule to present on site daily ensuring information is distributed to all departments in a timely basis.
• Work with the Production Manager(s) scheduling appropriate number of staff while maintaining labor costs within the assigned budgetary guidelines.
• Meet all deadlines given by Production Director or Production Manager(s).
• Maintain regular communications with Production Director and Production Manager(s) to facilitate proper interdepartmental communication and organization.
• Advance logistical details for shows/events along with the Production Manager.
• Responsible for safe and consistent operation of all show office equipment.
• Attends production and operations meeting as outlined by the Production Director or Production Manager(s).
• Maintain a detailed and thorough filing system of all “past show” files on the shared drive.
• Maintain accurate vendor records, following Purchase Ordering Systems.
• Manage and book travel for all personal including flights, hotels, and car rentals.
Minimum Job Requirements:
MUST RESIDE IN LA AREA
• Calm, professional, flexible and customer service oriented.
• Must possess strong communication and organizational skills.
• Prior Event Production or Tour experience.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to make clear concise decisions; sometimes with limited information.
• Computer literate Excel, Word and Outlook a must.
• Able to work flexible and long hours including late nights, and sometimes weekends.
• Must have an impeccable attention to detail.
• A quick-thinker and an adept problem-solver.
• Able to work in highly demanding environment while being able to handle varying personalities and work styles with professionalism and tact.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• The ability to independently, manage one’s time and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet associated deadlines.
• The drive to take initiative and be accountable while also working as a team player who is collaborative, positive and flexible.
• College Degree
• Physical Demands/Working Environment: Must be able to lift up to 75lbs.
• Moderate to loud level or noise in work environment.
• Dependent on experience.
All resumes should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: PRODUCTION COORDINATOR