Redrock was brought onto the Lighthouse team as a creative production partner to provide solutions for exterior and interior creative throughout. Initially tasked with the makeover of the iconic Amoeba Records building on 6400 Sunset Blvd, Redrock oversaw the exterior concept rebrand, inclusive of David Flores’ mural, LED signage, overall painting, and vinyl signage for the sold-out Van Gogh Immersive Experience opening July, 2021.
- Pitched creative ideas and memorable moments for a novel spin on live events.
- Re-imagined the entrance hallway to include award-winning lighting design, set fabrication, and directional audio.
- Designed a retail layout inclusive of custom fixtures and vignette opportunities.
- Worked closely with the award-winning Broadway production designer, David Korins Design, to bring their designs of the lobby and Sunset Blvd. window display to life.
- Commissioned David Flores to create a custom mural installation that will live on the corner of Sunset and Ivar for the next two years.
Whether you have an amazing idea or need one, reach out and say hello.