An innovative approach to interactive theater that has redefined live entertainment during the global pandemic. The Netflix Original Series was transformed into a super-sized, immersive theatrical production that traversed a 10-story parking structure complete with mind-bending sets, costumed performers, a multi-media stage show, and otherworldly special effects. This groundbreaking live experience took Stranger Things fans inside the show’s most iconic scenes, including Starcourt Mall, The Russian Lab, and The Upside Down, from the safety of their cars.
The 7-month residency in Downtown Los Angeles was an operational and production feat. It housed a cast and crew of over 300 with fully equipped food and beverage operations, retail footprints, and sponsorship integrations that obeyed ‘in world’ continuity– 1985 Hawkins, Indiana.
- Custom keepsakes (newspaper, menus, merchandise, etc.)
- Complete hair, makeup, and wardrobe integration
- Maintained ‘in-world’ presence across global staff, including parking, security, production, and dining
- Integrated Covid compliance onsite measures with graphic and creative overlays
- Completed art direction for all onsite scenic fabrications and installations
- Aligned partnering brands with the in-world experience through thoughtful activation
- Designed the site as an in-car experience from the user’s point of view
Whether you have an amazing idea or need one, reach out and say hello.